"You are like a dream come true, Cher!"
- Holly Shaw, Hypnotherapist & Creativity Coach
"Finally! These pitches are a breath of fresh air and a welcome change from the standard copy & paste afterthought pitches I normally receive."
- Rachel Luna, Chief Confidence Creator & Host of REAL TALK
First of all, this entire email made our day! You have such a beautiful way with words and this is the best "pitch" we've ever received. Thank you so much for taking the time to research the show, listen to the episodes that stood out to you, and share WHY each guest would fit our tribe.
- Olivia Seline & Crystal Stautzenberger, Life Coaches & Hosts of "Soul In The Raw"
"Thank you for sending me one of the most thorough and well-formed pitches. Ever. I SO appreciated it."
- Tara Newman, Leadership Coach & Host of The Bold Leadership Revolution Podcast
First of all, congratulations on being the first publicist to send me an ON TOPIC pitch! Thank you for being thoughtful about the guests you pitched and for taking the time to familiarize yourself with my podcast. My mailbox is full of boilerplate pitches, unfortunately. I may very well hire you to pitch ME at some point! :)
- Lara Dalch, Health & Lifestyle Coach and Host of Women on the Rise
"This is all awesome! I’m so impressed with what you’ve been able to book. It feels like it's higher than 30% booking rate (and that is pretty damn remarkable). Thank you, Cher!!"
- Dr. Sasha Heinz, Developmental Psychologist & Life Coach
"Thanks for all you do!! I'm really glad I did this - feels like the best lead generator in my biz right now, and I'm pretty sure it's building the depth and reach of my podcast audience with more loyal listeners. "
- Adria DeCorte, Message Clarity Coach & Host of Unforgettable
“The Ed Gandia podcast interview got some serious results. Lots of new email signups and positive feedback, so thank you for that :)”
- Maggie Patterson, Principal Consultant of Scoop Studios