This past week has been strange, and that's mostly because I came home from the Polyglot Conference in NYC tired, disoriented, and very happy.
It took a bit of motivation to get back into the swing of things, but alas, I did.
Also, did you know that Little Italy and Chinatown are basically mixed together in NYC? That is my life right there.
Then I ate a lot of cupcakes. I feel like that's important to say.
- Decided to reintroduce conversation coffee breaks
- Everything from CBD. It is changing my life and my business.
- Made plans to revamp the cheat sheets + am in love with what it can become. (It's a lovely reminder that there is always room for improvement.)
- Sent LD the opt-in PDF for her Italian learners!
- FINISHED the beginner guide + sent it to 2 people for review. It's going to be epic, and I hope help mold the experiences of so many beginning students.
- Brainstormed what a monthly pep talk for students might look like. Tried to underprice and then overprice and then remembered, results first, price second.
- Finally took next steps to add C to the team officially. YAY! I love her editing style + explanations so am super excited to have another set of eyes to look over content.
What didn't work:
- Thrive Content Builder was being buggy so couldn't change details on conversation coffee break sales page. Sent it over to WPCurve to check out.
- Started making plans to revamp the 31 Day Learn Italian Challenge, but got hung up about accidentally copying others. Still don't how to rectify this.
- I formatted lots of lessons LearnDash for the prep challenge and despised almost every moment of it. Decided to delegate this task in future.
What I can change for next week:
- Devote an hour a day to CBD. I want to be in the right mindset and armed with questions for the mastermind calls.
- Something inspirational every single day.